Riggindale, Hawswater, Coast to Coast
The joining of the latter is where Riggindale truly begins, the water turbulently making its way down the valley to reach the bridge at Bowderthwaite, to spill into Hawswater between The Rigg and Gate Crag. This is where the Coast to Coast path comes down from Kidsty Howes and crosses the beck on the Bowderthwaite Bridge.
Final descent of Kidsty Howes, nearing Riggindale
Coast to Coast path leaving Bowderthwaite
Coast to Coast eBook
The Wild Beauty of the Coast to Coast Path
The Wild Beauty of the Coast to Coast Path is designed both as a trail guide, and as an informative and adventurous travelogue. Written by Roy David McKee, this is a must-read for anyone contemplating the walk.
The book is available from the iBooks store and has been digitally enhanced.
Features of the Book:
- Route described in detail
- Large scale detailed digital Maps of the route
- Hundreds of colour photographs that can be expanded to full page
- Photo-galleries of particular areas of interest.
- Research notes of Historic and Interesting places on the path.