Wain Stones, Hasty Bank, Coast to Coast
The Coast to Coast path follows the Cleveland Way up to and beyond the Wain Stones, and is paved on the steeper parts. Many routes lead through the Stones to the ridge top, from where a wonderful view across the lowland of the Mowbray Vale can be seen, far into the distance to Middlesbrough.
Coast to Coast
Wain Stones to the Hasty Bank Ridge
Approaching the Wain Stones
Coast to Coast eBook
The Wild Beauty of the Coast to Coast Path
The Wild Beauty of the Coast to Coast Path is designed both as a trail guide, and as an informative and adventurous travelogue. Written by Roy David McKee, this is a must-read for anyone contemplating the walk.
The book is available from the iBooks store and has been digitally enhanced.
Features of the Book:
- Route described in detail
- Large scale detailed digital Maps of the route
- Hundreds of colour photographs that can be expanded to full page
- Photo-galleries of particular areas of interest.
- Research notes of Historic and Interesting places on the path.