All Saints Church, Ingleby Arncliffe, Coast to Coast
Some of the masonry from the old Norman church has been included in the rebuilding. The setting for the church is marvellous and visited by many Coast to Coast walkers, as the path passes by its door step. The church is only yards from Arncliffe Hall and is located in a beautiful, verdant area, surrounded by luxurious green shrubbery. The graveyard holds many aged tomb stones, and the rebuilt Norman tower has a well established series of yew trees.
Coast to Coast path
Medieval church site
All Saints Church
Coast to Coast eBook
The Wild Beauty of the Coast to Coast Path
The Wild Beauty of the Coast to Coast Path is designed both as a trail guide, and as an informative and adventurous travelogue. Written by Roy David McKee, this is a must-read for anyone contemplating the walk.
The book is available from the iBooks store and has been digitally enhanced.
Features of the Book:
- Route described in detail
- Large scale detailed digital Maps of the route
- Hundreds of colour photographs that can be expanded to full page
- Photo-galleries of particular areas of interest.
- Research notes of Historic and Interesting places on the path.