Bolton Beck, Bolton-on-Swale, Coast to Coast
The Coast to Coast path follows the Bolton Beck from the outskirts of Bolton-on-Swale to Ellerton. Although it is not a huge expanse of water, it is, nevertheless, refreshing to follow. On sunny summer days swallows skim over its surface catching flies, and in places its waters bulge outwards providing an interesting variation to the river's usual long band shape. In this stretch of the beck there is a lot of aquatic herbage, and when the sun shines down on it the little river assumes a more majestic appearance.
Coast to Coast
Coast to Coast eBook
The Wild Beauty of the Coast to Coast Path
The Wild Beauty of the Coast to Coast Path is designed both as a trail guide, and as an informative and adventurous travelogue. Written by Roy David McKee, this is a must-read for anyone contemplating the walk.
The book is available from the iBooks store and has been digitally enhanced.
Features of the Book:
- Route described in detail
- Large scale detailed digital Maps of the route
- Hundreds of colour photographs that can be expanded to full page
- Photo-galleries of particular areas of interest.
- Research notes of Historic and Interesting places on the path.