Colburn, Richmond, Coast to Coast
One of the most enormous weeping willow trees greeted us just beyond the ford, marking the gateway to Colburn Hall, a grade II listed manor house dating from 1621. To the east of the hall is a courthouse, also a grade 11 listed building.
Resistance is Futile?
Carol at Colburn Ford
Weeping Willow in Colburn
Coast to Coast eBook
The Wild Beauty of the Coast to Coast Path
The Wild Beauty of the Coast to Coast Path is designed both as a trail guide, and as an informative and adventurous travelogue. Written by Roy David McKee, this is a must-read for anyone contemplating the walk.
The book is available from the iBooks store and has been digitally enhanced.
Features of the Book:
- Route described in detail
- Large scale detailed digital Maps of the route
- Hundreds of colour photographs that can be expanded to full page
- Photo-galleries of particular areas of interest.
- Research notes of Historic and Interesting places on the path.