This Trail Guide is Unique compared to those you are familiar with :
- It's Digital
- It's Dynamic
- It has hundreds of quality photographs, taken in good and in bad weather
- It has Detailed Route Directions
- And detailed Research Snippets: historical, educational, geographic
- There are also Photo Galleries of interesting places en route
- Finally, it includes a Travelogue, written by the author and his beautiful wife, following two Coast to Coast walks.
A travelogue is important because by reading it you learn what the walk is actually like to experience, i.e. walking in the mountains, across blanket blog and meadows; walking in the sun and in the rain; walking when it's hot and when it's cold; route navigation, and so on.